Wednesday, July 14, 2010

~Happy 10 Year Anniversary!~

Dave and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversay. Wow, I can't believe it has been that long, the time has gone by so fast. I can't imagine my life without Dave. I love him so much and am so lucky to have him for a husband. He spoils me, is a GREAT father, and he is my best friend. I can't wait to see what the next 10 years will bring us.

We wanted to do something big for our 10 year anniversary. We thought that it would be fun to spend it where we went on our honeymoon, Hawaii. It's funny because when we got to Hawaii we tried to remember what we did while we were there 10 years ago. We couldn't remember what we did, the places we ate, or where we went. And the only things we could remember are things that we had pictures of. So this time I decided I'm going to document everything so the next time we are in Hawaii we can remember what we did on this trip :) It was sooo good to get away just me and Dave. He truly is my best friend and I had a blast in Hawaii with him. Happy 10 year Anniversary!!!

No comments: