Saturday, November 5, 2011

It's been a while!

It has been a while since I last blogged. I have been deathly ill, and pretty much have lived on my couch for the last 2 months. But I know it will be worth it in the end. I'm pregnant! Yeah! 13 weeks. Although, I haven't really felt pregnant over the past 8 weeks, I just feel like I've had a REALLY long, bad case of the flu. We are so excited to invite baby #4 into our family. I have been sick with all of my pregnancies, and have decided that it is a good thing the lord makes you forget how sick you really are because if he didn't there would be NO WAY you'd do it again :) However I think I've been sicker with this pregnancy than with my others. I've thrown up all day long, even though I'm taking pills to help with the nausea. I don't know if it is because I'm getting older or what. Some say it is because I'm probably having a boy? We will see, although Hunter would LOVE it is the baby was a boy (he is sick of being the only boy on both the Ropelato and the Wangsgard sides of the family). I will be happy no matter what it is! I am so so so lucky to have such wonderful family, friends, and neighbors. They all have totally stepped in and helped out. From cleaning my house, doing laundry, taking my kids for a few hours, bringing in meals, taking over my carpool, taking over my primary class, and even doing my grocery shopping. I really don't know how we would have survived without all of their help. Dave has been a huge help, but he has been gone alot in the month of October. One week he's been in New York for work, another week he's had the elk hunt, and another week the deer hunt. So the meals and stuff have saved my kids from eating only chips for dinner, lol. I am starting to feel a bit better, although I'm still taking 4 pills a day for the nausea, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that me being sick is soon at an end :)

No comments: