Saturday, November 5, 2011

Carving Pumpkins

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, but this year it has kind of come and gone without us really getting into it like we do in other years. I've really felt bad, like my kids are being neglected, but I promise I will make it up to them next year. :) I am lucky to have such good neighbors who have come and gotten my kids and taken them to the several neighborhood Halloween parties. It made me feel better to know that my kids weren't totally being left out of all the fun just because thier mom was sick. The first actual Halloween activity that we have done as a family this year was just 3 days before Halloween. It was pumpkin carving and caramel apple making and Grandma and Grandpa Wangsgards house. We all look forward to this. It is fun to get together as a family and get our pumpkins ready for Halloween.


I don't know how I missed getting pictures of Mitch and Toni, maybe it was because they took too long trying to decide how they wanted to carve their pumpkins, lol. They look through books and on the internet before they decide what to do. They do carve really good looking pumpkins though :)

No comments: