Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hunter's First Haunted House

I LOVE going to haunted houses and getting scared. I've been looking forward to Hunter getting old enough that I could take him. Well this year he is old enough, but I couldn't take him because I've been soooo sick. He did however go with some of his friends to the Haunted Hollow and had a blast. Although of course he said it wasn't even scary, lol. 8 years old and already trying to act tough.
Davis, Kaden, Hunter, Nate, and Britton
When my dad found out that Hunter had been to a haunted house, he of course had to get in on the action. He took Hunter to Castle of Chaos. They tried to get Mckell to go too, but she was having no part of that. So the 2 of them went. My dad said that Hunter did good until the very end when the chainsaw guy came after them. Hunter let go of grandpas hand and left him in the dust, lol. My dad couldn't believe Hunter would leave him all alone, hahaha. I guess grandpa better be quicker next time :)

No comments: