Monday, August 8, 2011

~The Treehouse~

With summer coming to an end, we decided we need to take these next few weeks and fill them with fun activities. Today the kids and I decided to visit the Treehouse Museum. It was a lot of fun.
This was Lexi's first time to the museum. She didn't want to leave :)

The kids took part in the "Step on Stage" play. All 3 of them were fish. Mckell LOVED being up on stage. She cracks me up.
Hunter is at a funny stage lately. He hates girls! While we were waiting for the play to start some girl (about his age) came and sat next to him on the bench with her family. He scooted over, closer to me, to get away from her a little bit, and what does she do? Move close to him. He kept scooting over and she kept moving closer to him. It got to the point where there was no more room to scoot and he was freaking out, lol. He kept whispering for me to move over, and would squeeze my hand because this girl was basically on his lap. He was totally grossed out! I couldn't help but to laugh. He couldn't get away from this girl, lol. He ended up volunteering to be in the play as an attempt to get away from her, but that didn't work cause she volunteered to be in the play too. :)
Hunter loved playing against me in a game of big chess.
Hunter cracks me up :)

The kids had fun exploring, dressing up, and playing. Like I said before, they didn't want to leave :)

No comments: