Tuesday, August 16, 2011

~Christian's Home~

Dave just barely made it home from his all night search for Jared, when we headed out to pick my little brother up from the airport. He was just coming home from his mission to Birmingham, England. My parents went out to pick him up and visit a lot of the families Christian taught, so actually we were picking up both Christian and my parents :) Dave was such a trooper. You could tell he was exhausted but he still made it through the airport and dinner. He didn't however make it to a little get together at my parents house :) He was out cold, hahaha.

We all wondered how Lexi was going to react to Christian. She was just a little baby when he had left. She ran squealing with delight to my mom, and then realized everyone else was running to Christian, so she did too :) I think she was a little unsure why we were hugging this stranger, but that didn't stop her from doing it too, lol.

The kids had fun jumping on the tramp with Christian, and Mckell was very upset when Christian's friends all showed up and he wasn't playing with her anymore, hahaha. It is good to have him home!

No comments: