Saturday, August 20, 2011

~Cherry Hills~

We were invited by some friends to join them at Cherry Hills. My kids have never been there before, so we jumped at the chance. Being there brought back a lot of memories for me. Growing up, we went to Cherry Hills every summer for my dad's Hostess Bakery work party. As kids, we really looked forward to this party every year. We had a blast going down the water slides, playing mini golf, and loading up on Twinkies and Pies. It was fun to go back and see all the changes that they have made to the park, and to see my kids get excited about going on the slides like my brothers and I used to.
Lexi loved going down the pirate slide. She even got brave and went down with her hands up in the air :)

Mckell loved the Lazy River and the Dragon waterslides. She wouldn't go down the slides at first (she was a little scared). I told her I would go down with her, and she LOVED it. She went down by herself several times after that :)
Hunter loved all the waterslides :)

We had a lot of fun. As we were leaving Mckell said, "Mom, we need to bring Dad here. He would just LOVE it". I agree, we will have to come back with Dave :). Thanks Mckays for letting us tag along!

No comments: