Saturday, August 29, 2009

~Our Little Cheerleader~

This past week Mckell has been attending Weber High School's Cheer Camp. She has had a blast learning the cheers, dancing, and playing with all the other little girls. On Friday, they performed during half time at the Weber vs. Viewmont football game. It was fun to see Mckell walk out on the football field waving to the crowd. She LOVED all the attention :) This past week has been soooo crazy with cheer camp, school starting, football practices, Dave's soccer games, soccer practices, etc that I thought I wasn't going to make it. :) But seeing how cute Mckell was in her cheers/dance, it made all of the craziness of the week worth it.
This "W" is the gift that my graduating class gave to the school. Sad to say that I think that this is the 1st time that I've seen it :) It wasn't ready when we graduated.

Mckell and Tayleur. Tayleur has babysat Mckell for years and our families have gone on many family trips together. She is the reason we signed up for cheer camp. Mckell loves her!
Mckell and her cousin, Jasmin. They are the best of friends!





2 comments:

Dawn said...

what a little cutie! She just radiates "fun".

The Ballard's said...

So cute. I love the piggies. I wish we could have had Gretchen do it. She is just so unpredictable.