Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Picture Tag

I was tagged with a picture tag, and was told to go to my 7th folder and look at the 7th picture. Of course I was a little nervous about what I would find and have to post :) Just kidding, most of the pictures we have are of our kids, so I had no worries.
Mckell loves princesses! This is her dressed up as Aurora, dancing to "Once upon a dream". You can't see it in the picture, but she has one of her baby dolls that she is dancing with.

My kids love dancing around to music, but you'll never get Hunter to admit it :) One night we were all sitting around listening to music on ITunes, finding music to put on Dave's Ipod, and we all ended up dancing around. It was so much fun and we were all laughing our heads off. Since then, my kids like to dance around the house. Isn't it funny how the littlest things can bring your family closer together. I love it!

Now I'm going to tag: Stacey, Angela, Laney, Shay, Jill, Heidi, and Angie.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

good job and soooo fast! I love hearing about your family

The Ballard's said...

McKell looks darling. I love the "Princess" stage.