Monday, April 13, 2009

EaStEr WeEkEnD!!!!

We had a great Easter weekend! There was soooo much going on and my kids loved it. Hunter and Mckell both had an Easter Egg hunt in their classes, we had one with the Ropelatos, one with the Wangsgards, and then we went to a local grocery store, Lee's, and went along the bunny trail collecting treats and even met the Easter Bunny. Needless to say, we have oodles of candy at our house. I don't think that is going to be good for Dave and my diet :) I asked the kids if they had a good Easter and Hunter replied, "No, I had a GREAT Easter" That is just what I wanted to hear :) This is Hunter's class after the Easter Egg Hunt. They are all so cute! I would've got one of Mckell's class, but the batteries died. Whoops! I knew I should have checked them before we'd left :)
I couldn't not post the one of them making funny faces :) Aren't they cute!













The kids had fun decorating their eggs. But I forgot how messy decorating eggs could be, well maybe it's just my kids who are messy. lol
When the Easter Bunny comes to our house, he hides the kids Easter Baskets and leaves them clues around the house to help them find it. The kids love this! this year Hunter read his own clues (he's growing up so fast :( )


Even Lexi love seeing what the Easter Bunny brought her.

Don't I have the cutest kids in the whole world :) HAPPY EASTER!

6 comments:

Brax said...

You do have darling kids. Dying Easter Eggs is still messy at our house too. I get a dollar table cloth and set down and then just wad up and throw away.

Dawn said...

That comment was really from me, not Brax :)

Marc and Shay said...

Hey Natalie, your blog is darling! I need to join in the blogging world again soon, so I can continue your tag on :) I can't find your email address and I have some questions for you, will you email me when you get a second? my email is marcandshay@gmail.com. Talk to you soon :)
Shaylyn

Becky and Jeff said...

It looks like you guys really did have a great Easter, as Hunter would say. I can't believe he read the clues, that's awesome! Lexi looks sooo cute in her Easter dress. Well, see ya on Mckell's birthday.

The Ballard's said...

What a fun Easter. Your kids looked so cute at church. I loved McKell's hair.

Paige M. said...

You really do have the cutest kids Natalie! I haven't met Lexie yet, but she looks adorable!


Paige