Friday, December 7, 2012

~Home Sweet Home~

Things have been crazy busy for us the last month or so.  On October 26th we moved into our new home, Yeah!  It has been over a month and we are just now starting to feel somewhat settled.  We love our new home!  Everyone loves their new bedrooms, we love the new smell, and  love that the kids have their own bathrooms to get ready in as opposed to using Dave and my bathroom,  We love the new house, but really do miss our old house.  We drive by quite often, and all get a bit teary eyed because we miss it, lol.  We had a lot of good memories there, but I know we will make good memories here as well.
Here are some pictures of the house being built.  We love our builders and really had a good experience.  If we ever had to build again (which we are not ever going to), I would use them again in a heartbeat.
We are so happy with the final result.  It is a gorgeous house!  I am extremely happy to not have to run around town picking out tile, rock, paint, and all the other decisions I've had to make.  I know my kids are happy to have there mom actually home and not constantly running over to "the lot" to meet someone.

So here is to our new "Home Sweet Home"

No comments: