Thursday, October 18, 2012

~Trip to the Pumpkin Patch~

Last Halloween my kids totally missed out because I was so sick.  This year I feel they are missing out because we are in the process of moving, so I thought I'd make it up to them somewhat with a trip to the pumpkin patch.  We went with the cousins and had a lot of fun. In fact, the kids did not want to leave.
As the kids were going down the slides, I made the comment to Grandpa that he should go down the slide to show the Great- Grandkids that he is still young.  His reply was, "I will go down the slide if you do".  So we went down the hay slide that you see in the background.  He was a trooper cause the slide was really hard to get up, at least I thought so.  At the bottom of the slide, he said that we should go on the really big slide, also in the background.  After several flights of stairs, we went down the slide.  Who says an 81 year old isn't able to have fun like the kids?

It was the perfect day to visit the pumpkin patch!

No comments: