Wednesday, December 26, 2012

~Christmas Eve~

This year I have been such a slacker.  I don't know if it is because we moved into the new house, we have had several parties at our house, or that I have Garrett  but I had not bought anything for Christmas until about a week ago.  Which is why Dave and I spent the morning shopping for Christmas.  We probably could have spent the entire day, but we got together with the Ropelatos to exchange gifts and celebrate Becky and Hunter's birthdays.  We really only ended up celebrating Hunters because Becky was home sick with a fever.  I can't believe that Hunter will be 10 in a few days.  I'm getting old!

The grandkids all got matching pajamas.
After visiting at Jerry and Darindas for a while, we headed home to have our Christmas eve dinner.  We made lobster, steak, and stuffed chicken breasts then had a candelight dinner as a family.  After dinner, we watched a Christmas story (which we do every year on Christmas eve) then sent the kids to bed.  They all decided to sleep in Lexi's room this year.  Lexi was thrilled that they were having a sleep over in her room. She kept saying "This is going to be so much fun!" 
 

No comments: