Monday, August 13, 2012

~Our Little Mother~

Mckell is our little mother.  She is such a good helper with Garrett.  She loves to hold him, rock him, talk to him, and just about anything to do with him.  The minute he starts squawking, she is there to hold him.  I catch her all the time walking around the house with him.  It makes me nervous, but she actually does a good job.  She wants to hold him all the time in Sacrament meeting, and she even told me the other day at the pool that she'd take Garrett to swim.  :) No I didn't take her up on that one.
Garrett just loves Mckell.  He face lights up when he sees her.
A funny story:  One time my mom was watching the kids.  My mom was bouncing Garrett on her lap and Mckell got after her and told her that she wasn't supposed to shake Garrett like that. Then a little while later, Mckell got after my mom again telling her she was holding Garrett wrong, LOL.  My mom then had to explain to Mckell that she knew how to hold a baby :) Mckell cracks me up.

No comments: