Friday, August 24, 2012

~Back To School~

I was so not ready for the kids to go back to school this year.  This summer has gone by way to fast!  I could have used 2 to 3 more weeks of summer, but ready or not school is back in.  Hunter was actually excited about school starting this year, but only because he couldn't wait to wear his new red shoes.
Hunter is now in 4th grade, I can't believe it.
Mckell is now in the 2nd grade.  Her teacher was my next door neighbor growing up.  We are so excited that she will be in Mrs. Powell's class this year.
Our neighborhood does a back to school breakfast.  My kids really look forward to it.  However, this year Mckell didn't make it up.  Her tummy was hurting her (she's not used to getting up this early, lol)so Hunter went up without her.
Just a few of the neighbor kids.
Lexi is so ready to start school too.




I have to admit that I worried about the kids all day long.  I worried if they liked who they sat by, if they played with anyone at recess, what they were eating for lunch, and if they were having fun.  I guess that is just part of being a mother.  I was glad to find that they had a great day.

No comments: