Sunday, November 1, 2009

~Halloween~

Hunter as Count Dracula


Mckell as a witch.
















Just imagine Lexi with black cat ears and a face that isn't smudged. :) She was a black cat but for the life of us we just couldn't get her to leave her ears on and stop touching her face.

We were busy, busy, busy Halloween weekend. The kids had a lot of fun, and I think they are a little sad that it is over. We had classroom parties, our wards Monster Mash, pumpkin carving, making Halloween treats, and of course Trick or Treating. It was a lot of fun, but it wore Dave and I out :)

Mckell's cute Preschool class.
"Don't bother me. I'm working" :)

Mckell and Chloe.
Hunter and his buddies. Rexton, Kolton, Brex, and Hunter is Dracula.
The kids made bones with my mom. Mckell loved eating them.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

they would have fit in nicely with our family this year. We were the same things. :) I like the pictures Shay took of you guys. It will be hard picking from the ones I saw on her blog and I know there are lots more. :) Good Luck!

Paige M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paige M. said...

Your kids are so stinking cute! I hope you guys had a fun Halloween!