Sunday, October 18, 2009

~Halloween, Halloween. Lots of fun on Halloween!~

Last night we had our annual Smeding Halloween Party! It was fun getting all dressed up, and as you can see, my parents love decking out their house for Halloween. Hunter was Count Dracula, Mckell was a witch, and Lexi was her black cat. As for Dave and I, we were my cousin Johnny and his wife Heidi.

I feel I need to explain. Johnny and his wife Heidi play on a co-ed soccer team. A few weeks ago, during a game, Johnny said some remark to a player on the other team and that player ended punching Johnny right in the face. Johnny hit the ground bloody and a little surprised he was actually punch. Well, Heidi immediately ran over to the player who had just punched her husband and started kicking and punching him. That is until my brother-in-law, Marc, and Johnny both ran down and started beating on the guy. So Dave was Johnny, with the bloody nose. And I was Heidi, with the boxing gloves. We thought it was a pretty funny costume idea. We are even wearing the soccer shirts that their team wears.

Doesn't Hunter look scary?

Lexi with my brother Christian. Lexi did not like having makeup on her face!
Here is a better shot of the graveyard scene from my parents frontyard.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

looks like fun..I think Halloween can be so fun. Love dressing up and the fun parties