Monday, October 19, 2009

~After 7 months, He's Finally Gone~


As many of you know, my brother Christian came home from his mission last March because he had a seizure. Well after many doctor visits, getting on some medication, and lots of prayers; Christian finally left today to continue his mission. Whoot! Whoot!

And what makes him even happier is that he will be returning to the Birmingham, England mission. However, his visa is going to be expiring soon and he has to get a new one, so he is going to be spending a few months at the MTC down in Provo. They are going to be having him work with investigators on the internet answering questions and things like that. He was so excited to go back out! He has been waiting so long.

I have to say, this time around dropping him off was a lot different than when we took him to the airport last time. There weren't as many tears as last time :) I think it was because this time Christian was soooooo ready to go back out, so we were really excited for him.
We stopped at IHOP on the way down to grab a quick bite to eat. Christian didn't eat a whole lot (which is so not like him) I know he was nervous :)
"All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth" Last night Hunter lost his 2nd front tooth. I think kids' smiles look so cute when they are missing their front teeth.

My brother Richard, brother Christian, and me. We are just missing my brother Mitch (and yes he is just as tall) I don't think that I am a short person, but when I'm with my brothers I feel that way. Although I have to say that I am thankful I didn't get their height :)
Hunter and Christian showign their muscles. We'll see if Christian still has those when he gets home :)

The last kiss Christian will have for 2 years. Lexi was having no part in giving him a good bye kiss.

2 comments:

The Ballard's said...

That is fantastic. I am so glad he gets to go to the same mission. Hunter's smile is darling.

Dawn said...

I happy that he is able to go back out. He'll really enjoy it and even the call center isn't to bad according to Braxton.