Sunday, September 27, 2009

~Hunter's First Hunt~

Dave took Hunter out on his first hunt yesterday. Well, I don't know if you'd actually call it a hunt. They were going to go out to shoot grousse, but did't see any so ended up shooting rabbits and some other bird (Ican't remember the name). Hunter had fun bonding with the boys.
Dave and I brought Hunter a Samari sword back from New York, and he used that to clean the rabbit. GROSS!!!!


I wouldn't want to run into these 2 walking down a dirt road. lol.
Our dog, Marley, made Dave proud. He is a good hunting dog. Dave said that Marley and Hunter fought over the animals that were shot.

I know now why I'm never invited, cause this would never have flown with me. My baby is too young to shoot guns!

1 comment:

The Ballard's said...

Good thing you can't remember the name of the bird :) Mike asked if they were hunting for sharp tail grouse or sage grouse? Cute pictures. Call me about Wed.