Tuesday, October 9, 2012

~Haunted House~

It's a tradition to go to a haunted house with all my aunts and cousins around Halloween time.  Last year I was so sick, because of my pregnancy, that I didn't make it out.  I was a little upset that I missed Hunter's first experience with a haunted house, so I promised him we'd go together this year.  We went to Nightmare on 13th (which is the best haunted house I've been too). It was a lot of fun!  I loved seeing Hunter's reaction to everything.  He is a pretty tough kid, but I could tell he was really scared as we were standing in line (although he will not admit to that now, lol).  He loved it and can't wait to go back.
Hunter being tough.
This was only a quarter of our group.  We had 20, but they split is up in groups of 6ish.  We had a lot of fun, what a fun tradition!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! You guys are so cute.. I mean scary looking ;)