Friday, July 27, 2012

~24th of July~

We've done a lot of activities to celebrate the 24th of July this year.  I think mainly it is because my brother Richard and his family are visiting from Kentucky, so my dad has planned something each night.  It's been a lot of fun, but at the same time a little crazy because Dave has been in New York this week so It's been just me hauling 4 kids around to things.  It's been crazy, but fun.

We started the 24th celebrations with the Ogden Rodeo.  We went for "Tough Enough to Wear Pink" night.  The kids each got a pink hat.  It was fun.  The kids really liked the bull rides and the motorcycles.

The next morning we headed out for the Ogden parade, in the rain.

But the fun doesn't end there.  We also headed for a picnic to the Splash Pad in Riverdale.  The kids had fun playing in the water with Paisley.
They were freezing!  I guess that is what you get when you go at the end of the day when the sun is setting.
It really is fun getting together as family.  My kids like having a cousin on the Wangsgard side (finally, lol) to play with.

No comments: