Tuesday, July 17, 2012

~Annual Wangsgard Reunion~

I was a little hesitant on going to the Wangsgard reunion this year because of the weather.  Normally it wouldn't bother me, but with a newborn baby, the idea of sitting out in the rain really didn't sit well with me.  The weather report said rain, but my dad kept insisting it wasn't raining at the reunion, so I caved and went.  When I pulled into the parking area it was raining, but my dad kept insisting that they were under trees and it wasn't raining on them at all, so I went in.  I had been there about 10 minutes when it just started pouring.  Everyone ran and huddled together under the bowery until the rain stopped.  After the rain stopped and the sun came out and we had a lot of fun playing games.  I am glad I went inspite of the weather.
You can't tell in the picture, but Hunter's clothes are sopping wet.
As soon as the sun came out, the games began.  Laney and Bobby had planned a lot of fun games.


The kids always look forward to the candy cannon, the relay races, and playing on the big swings.  I'm glad we went :)

No comments: