Monday, January 16, 2012

Hunter's Friend Birthday Party

My kids are allowed to have a big friend birthday party every other year. This year was Hunter's turn to have one, and he couldn't wait. Since his birthday is so close to Christmas, we decided to wait a couple of weeks to let the holidays calm down to have his party. He decided to take his friends to Classic Fun Center to play on the bouncy toys, play in Pirate's Cove, and to play Lazer Tag. They had a blast, and I think were worn out by the end of the night, hahaha. We first had dinner, Hunter's favorite, Little Ceasars pizza. Then we opened presents and then headed out to the Fun Center.


Dave joined the kids in a game of Lazer tag. The girl in charge of Lazer Tag divided the group into 2 teams. The kids verses Dave. Dave was exhausted! He ran up and down stairs and around the room for 15 minutes straight. He sure got his workout, lol, but ended up outscoring the boys anyway. We ended the night with the dimecade.

This was a fun group of boys! Although, I think it's been a while since I've been around a group of boys. Hahaha! I was a little surprised that they were burping and farting while eating dinner, Gross! Then all through the night they were beating up on each other and wrestling. I kept telling them to be nice, but they just looked at me and said were play fighting. :) It looked a little rough to be, but Dave reminded me that is what boys do. While waiting in line for Lazertag they were playing bloody knuckles, and they were really hitting each others knuckles hard, and once again Dave reminded me that that is what boys do. It was funny to hear them talk about all the "HOT" girls at school (which I still think they are too young to be talking about Hot girls), and listen to them talk about sports. It showed me that my baby boy is growing up :( I'm not sure I like that :) I am glad that Hunter had a good birthday, and that he does have this good group of boys to be friends with. They really are good, fun kids.

1 comment:

Bart and Jill Schenck Family said...

How fun! Rexton had a great time! I'm so glad they can still be good friends, even though they are at different schools! Happy Birthday Hunter!