Saturday, January 21, 2012

~Bowling~

For one of Hunter's class fieldtrips they went bowling at Ben Lomond Lanes. I was so excited that I got to go along with them, and would have gotten a lot of cute pictures of him and his classmates, except I forgot to put the camera card back into the camera. No pictures :( Although, we still had a really good time. Hunter had an awesome bowling game. He scored 123. I think he had the highest score of anyone in the 3rd grade. He thought that was great! He was even more excited to find out that we were going bowling later that night for his cousin Jasmin, uncle Jeff, and Grandpa Ropelato's birthday party. He couldn't wait to show everyone his bowling skills:)

Darinda had reserved several lanes for us. They fed us a pizza dinner, gave us tokens for the arcade, and even had a man come make balloon figures for the kids. It was a lot of fun.



Darinda was on fire! She was getting strikes left and right. Dave was doing his best to try and beat her but he didn't. She won the game on our lane. But I do have to throw in that I beat Jerry on one of the games we played, hahaha. But Darinda did kick all of our butts.

I think Hunter got sick of bowling with the kids because he eventually snuck over to the adult game and started sneaking in and playing my turn :) This is him getting ready to hurry and bowl right after Dave, before I realize it was my turn, hahaha. After bowling, we headed over to the bumper cars. The kids had a blast!


Dave played one game in the arcade and won over 100 tickets in that one game. After that, the kids insisted that Dave play the games to win them more tickets. I think at the end, he ended up having more that 600 tickets. The kids were each able to pick them out a nice prize. It was a very fun family night.

No comments: