Saturday, November 27, 2010

~Thanksgiving~

This year for Thanksgiving, we had lunch with the Ropelato side of the family. The food was great and the company was even better.

Dave and Grandma Donna
Grandma Darinda has tons of princess costumes and dress ups. The girls LOVED this. They each got into a costume, then paraded through the dining room, then would run back uptairs to get into a new costume, and parade through again. They did this several times. So needless to say we had our own Thanksgiving Day parade, lol.
I know I really should have gotten pictures of the adults, lol. But everytime I'd go to take a picture I see the adults slightly move out of the picture, lol. Well, all except Dawn. Hahaha, she ran to get in the picture, but didn't run fast enough, lol. (Dawn will know what I'm talking about). If you look back at the picture of Dave and Grandma, you can see Dawn running to get in, lol.
After a BIG Thanksgiving lunch, we took the kids to a movie (a tradition we started last year). We went and saw Tangled, which was such a cute movie. I love spending time with my family, and am soooo thankful that my Heavenly Father as blessed me to have them in my life. I am thankful for a wonderful husband, who will get up on a cold, dark night to put up our Christmas lights just to make me happy. I am thankful for Hunter, who is such a good helper to me and I love that he comes and gives me a big hug and kiss and tells me he loves me quite often. I am thankful for Mckell, she is a little mother to Lexi and helps me with everything. I love that she surprises me with pictures she's drawn and hung on my bedroom wall. I am thankful for Lexi. She is also such a good helper, and I love her hugs. I love that she says Thank You and Please for everything and reminds Hunter and Mckell to do the same. I am thankful for the home I live in and the wonderful neighborhood that I am privileged to raise my kids in. I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends who brighten my days. But most of all I am thankful to my Heavenly Father and Jesus, for blessing me with all that I have, and for being there for me when I need them. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I had forgotten that I tried to run into the picture. :) I can see part of me only because you mentioned it. I wouldn't have noticed otherwise. That was a really fun day being all together