Monday, November 15, 2010

~SURPRISE!~

Every Sunday we go to my Mom and Dad's house for lunch. Mckell is the one who always wants to give the prayer on the food. Well, this time Hunter said that he wanted to say the prayer. I was a little surprised because usually Hunter is happy to let Mckell do it. Well, he gave a very good prayer and at the end of the prayer he said "and bless that Richard and Cassie(my brother and sister in law)'s baby will be healthy. Well, we all busted up laughing. For the last several months we have been giving Richard a hard time about having a baby, and I just thought Hunter was joining in the fun. Richard played it up and said, "What the heck are you teaching your kids Natalie" We all laughed and then my mom said, "Are you telling Hunter something you are not telling us?" Cassie replied with a "Yes!" We were shocked and sooo excited. Surprise! We are going to have a little niece or nephew join the Wangsgard family in May. It will be nice to have other grandkids on the Wangsgard side other than my kids :) I was shocked that Hunter kept this secret for as long as he did. I guess as we walked into my mom and dad's house, Richard snagged Hunter and told him the news and told him that if he volunteered to say the prayer on the food and bless their baby then he and Cassie had a prize for him. Hunter was happy to do it. I was just surprised that he didn't let it slip out before dinner. Way to Go Hunter!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Oh yay. I miss Cassie. Please tell them congratulations for me. I thought about sending her a congrats through facebook, but wasn't sure she had it out there yet and don't want to ruin anything for her. Let her know Matt & I are excited for them!!!