Friday, February 19, 2010

~Mom! I have a Great Idea. Let's be Sheriff's~

Mckell has been my little helper in the kitchen lately. She loves helping me cook dinner. She has helped me make Fettechini Alfredo, Marinated Chicken and Mashed Potatoes, Hawaiian Haystacks, Club Sandwiches, Hamburgers, etc. Well, last night as we were cooking together, she all of a sudden got so excited and said, "Mom, I have a great idea! Let's both be Sheriff's" I couldn't figure out what she ment by that until she came walking into the kitchen with an apron for her and an apron for me. She wanted to be Chef's :) I love her sooo much, and love that she loves to help me in the kitchen!

2 comments:

The Ballard's said...

I think you could wear badges on your aprons too:) She is a cutie. I was very impressed with all the dinners you made. I am a lOOser!!

Bart and Jill Schenck Family said...

I must be a lOOser, too Angie!!! Maybe it doesn't help that my kids are so picky!!!