Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Like Father, Like son

I don't know who was more excited to go ride Hunters Birthday/Christmas present. Dave or Hunter. Winter really hasn't given Hunter the opportunity to ride his new bike, but since the snow had pretty much melted out in Hooper, Dave jumped at the opportunity to go to Great Grandpa Ropelato's and teach Hunter to ride his new bike. Hunter did really well. He only fell over twice, and that is because Dave put it into 2nd gear, and Hunter got going to fast to quick. :)
You couldn't get Hunter off of the bike, after about an hour and a half, Dave was getting cold (he says from going so slow) so he talked Hunter into going. He told Hunter they could go out to ride it again next weekend (I don't think that will happen anymore because we had a big snow storm)

Mckell kept asking when she was going to get her bike :) I fear Dave has started something.

Dave is showig off for the camera :) Notice he was starting to pop a wheely. I didn't get a great picture of it cuz I got nervous and jumped out of the way.

5 comments:

Trichelle said...

How fun! I don't dare let Ivy see this, she'll that she needs one too! Silly little kids, a stick pony should be just fine, lol.

i'm h.mac said...

please don't ever let easton know about this.....

The Ballard's said...

I am with h. mac. What fun. He looks so cute in his gear.

Muir Family said...

What a good mom you are....I don't ever want those. I'm such a mean mean mean mom.

Natalie Redd said...

Hi Natalie! What a funny post, I love the almost-wheelie picture! I'm so glad I finally got to see your new baby. I got your message about the pictures -- I'm so flattered... I did take them, it's totally a hobby of mine and I would love to practice on your kid-o's! So call me or e-mail me: snredd13 at msn.com and I'll tell ya a little bit more about my craziness...