Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lexi's Blessing

I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending me such a sweet little angel. Lexi is such a good baby. She rarely cries, smiles a lot, and loves to cuddle. I just can't get enough of her. I don't know what it is, me not working, being a little bit older and wiser :), or just that I realize how fast the time goes by but I can truly say I am enjoying this baby stage much more with Lexi than I did with Hunter and Mckell. Now don't get me wrong, I loved the baby stage with Hunter and Mckell but with Lexi I seem to be enjoying it more.We had Lexi blessed on December 7. Dave gave the most beautiful blessing. I am so thankful that my kids have such a great dad :) We had so many family members there to support us. Grandparents, moms, dads, brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, and uncles. I hope Lexi always knows that her family is there for her. A friend commented to Dave and I if our aunts and uncles were there. We both said, "Yes of course" I think I take for granted how close and supportive our families are. They support everything. Baby blessings, baptisms, missions, weddings, and just a monthly get together. We have great families whom we love very much and would do anything for, and I'm so grateful to know that they all feel the same.

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Lexie is beautiful. It was a great day and I'm so glad that we all love to support each other. I love family get togethers!

Starley Family said...

What a cutie! I think it's cute to see the similarities with Sarah!

Trichelle said...

She is so beautiful! I do remember parts of her blessing. Dave did an awesome job, it was a very neat blessing day.

~Angie~ said...

Natalie.. she is soooo adorable.. she looks like such a happy happy baby.. And just beautiful in her blessing dress...

Paige M. said...

Oh, what a little cutie!

Bart and Jill Schenck Family said...

She is so adorable!!!! Isn't it nice when the 3rd comes around and is actually a great baby? I think you and I have both been lucky with the 3rd!!! But like you said, maybe it is because we are older and wiser!!! Oh and love love love the donut cake. I think we will have to try that next year for our after Christmas birthday boy!!!!

Muir Family said...

Such a cute baby!! I love the big brown eyes!! We must have had our girls about the same time, Lexi sounds a lot like Kate...just a great baby!! I'm so happy to see you have a blog, and completely understand about not sending christmas cards...I felt the same way about our pics...if this dang baby weight would ever go away!! What a cute family. Next time we're in town we should get together for dinner.