Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hunter is 6 !





Wow! I can't believe that I have a six year old. Where does the time go? We barely recovered from Christmas when it was time to celebrate Hunter's birthday. It was a pretty exciting birthday for him though, he lost his first tooth and went skiing for the first time all on his birthday. We ended the day with a family party. He said that it was the best Christmas and birthday ever.















Mckell loved playing with all of her cousins. All girls. Poor Hunter is the only boy.










Being 2 days after Christmas, I really wasn't in the mood for making a birthday cake, so I decided to make a donut man instead. I think he turned out pretty cute :)


Lexi was all partied out.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Hunter! I really like the doughnut man cake! Good Idea!

Trichelle said...

My favorite thing is when kids say that something is "the best". How satisfying for you that you he thinks this is the best birthday and Christmas.
Doughnut man cake is so cute. I might have to steal that idea, our family isn't so big on cakes, but we love doughnuts.