Thursday, May 17, 2012

~Baby #4 Here we Come!~

May 4th was the big day!  I was scheduled for a c-section to welcome baby #4 to our family. Our family couldn't wait to meet our new little guy!
This is me, the morning I delivered Garrett. 9 months pregnant.
The kids were there to see me before I went into the OR.
Mckell was so worried about me.  I think she could sense my nervousness.  She got a little teary eyed as they were preparing to take me back.  Out in the waiting room, she asked my mom if they could say a prayer for me that everything would go ok.  She is my little sweetheart!  Her prayers were answered because everything went GREAT!
Dave all suited up.
The kids watching the nurses clean Garrett up.
So we'd like you to meet the newest member of our family.  Garrett Dale Ropelato.  Garrett was born at 12:30 in the afternoon.  He weighed 6 lbs 4 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long.  He had lots of dark hair, and is a spitting image of Hunter.  (Hunter thinks that is Great!)  One thing that stood out about Garrett was how big his hands and feet were.  For being such a tiny guy, he sure did have big hands and feet.
The kids had been fighting for days about who would be the first to hold Garrett.  Since Mckell had called it first, she was the first out of the kids to get to hold her new little brother.  She was in heaven!

We absolutely LOVE our new little guy!!!

No comments: