Tuesday, December 20, 2011

~Piano Recidal~

Hunter and I started taking piano lessons from the cute lady acrossed the street this past fall. Hunter is really a good little piano player. It was fun to hear him play the 2 songs he's been practicing for the Christmas recidal. Hunter played Jolly Old Saint Nicholas and Jingle Bells. He did a GREAT job! I opted not to be part of the recidal :)

So this whole piano thing is new to us. I've never been to a piano recidal before, so before we were leaving when Dave said that he thought Hunter should be dressed up, I wasn't sure. I told Dave to text our friend Scott and ask him (his son was also participating in the recidal). Well, Scott misunderstood Dave and thought Dave was asking what he should wear. Scott told us casual, so we let Hunter stay in how he was dressed. Hunter was the only one performing that wasn't dressed up :) Whoops! My bad! It's good it didn't seem to phase Hunter at all. However, next time we will be dressed accordingly. I should have listened to Dave. :)
Hunter and Davis enjoying the refreshments.
Grandma came to hear Hunter play. We've been practicing for months at her house on her piano (since we didn't have one of our own). That is one of the presents Hunter and I got for Christmas, a new piano.

No comments: