Sunday, June 12, 2011

~Rainbow Chasers~

The other night I looked out my back window and this is what I saw:A rainbow. Hunter noticed that one end of the rainbow looked like it ended right over at my mom and dad house, so he and Mckell insisted we jump in the car and drive over so we could find the pot of gold. At first I hestitated, I didn't want to go out in the rain, but Hunter told me that this could be "life changing" and that we had to go. :) Hunter and Mckell kept telling me that I needed to drive faster before someone else caught the lephracuan and found the gold first. But a funny thing happened, as we got closer to my mom and dads the rainbow faded and then disappeared, lol. We drove around their neighborhood to see if we could catch a glimpse of the pot of gold, but we had no luck. So we started driving to where the other end of the rainbow was. But with no luck again, because the rainbow had disappeared before we got to the end, lol. The kids were so disappointed because we were "sooo close" to finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Oh, to be a kids again! Maybe we'll have better luck next time we chase a rainbow, lol.

1 comment:

The Ballard's said...

So funny. I am glad you humored them. What a great memory.