Sunday, June 12, 2011

~Grandpa's 80th Birthday~

Grandpa Ropelato just turned 80!

Dave's aunts and uncles threw a big party for Grandpa. They had refreshments, a video, and tons of pictures. Tons of people came to wish a Happy 80th to Grandpa.
There was a constant line the entire evening of people wanting to wish Grandpa a Happy Birthday.
Mckell and Katelyn dancing to the music.
Lexi enjoying her birthday cake. At one point during the night I caught Lexi, Kaitlyn, and Sarah taste testing the frosting on the big birthday cake, lol. They'd take some frosting off the cake with their fingers, lick it, then stick their fingers in the cake again :) Everyone thought it was funny, and that I should have taken a picture instead of telling them to stop. Looking back, I should have.
The kids with Great Grandma Donna. They are really lucky that they know their Great Grandparents.
Best Buddies! Hunter took this picture of us and Dave and I didn't realize that Hunter was zoomed in so close to us, lol. I can see wrinkles on my eyes :(

No comments: