Monday, May 9, 2011

~Annual Wangsgard Get Together~

Several times a year, we get together with my Dad's side of the family. It has become a tradition that around Easter time, we head up to my uncle and aunt, Rod and Sherry's house in Malad, Idaho. We visit, see all of the farm animals (which the kids LOVE), and have an Easter Egg hunt.


The kids all lined up for the Egg Hunt. Let the hunts begin!!!!

I think Mckell was most excited about finding a real chicken egg in the egg hunt. She asked my aunt Sherry if she could take it home, and was thrilled that Sherry said yes. She kept it for days waiting for it to hatch. I tried to explain that a baby chicken wouldn't come out of this egg, but she kept insisting that one would. I'm glad that after a week, she forgot about the egg so I could throw it away :) She carried it around with her everywhere, and I was so worried that it would crack and then I'd have egg all over my house.

No comments: