Friday, March 18, 2011

~Happy 32nd!~

Wow, I'm getting old!!! Hahaha. I had a really good 32nd birthday. Dave surprised me the weekend before, by having the kids stay the night at his mom and dads and taking me to dinner and then a double header at the movie theater. It has been a long time since we have gone to more than one movie at a time, usually we are always heading back to relieve our sitter. So it was nice not to have to hurry back, and just enjoy the night. Then on my actual birthday, he took the day off work and took me to lunch and then shopping. Yes, you read right. Dave took me shopping. That is huge, because Dave HATES to shop. We went to lunch, and were planning on going out to dinner as a family, but I was still full from lunch so we just went out for milkshakes instead. I love spending time with my family, and wouldn't have wanted to spend my birthday any other way. I also have the greatest friends who brought several yummy treats and gifts by, which just made my day even better. Turning 32 was GREAT!

No comments: