Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dave's another year older! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I LOVE this man sooo much. He is the BEST husband and dad that anyone could ask for. He loves spending time with his family camping, watching movies, and playing around. We have soo much fun together. He always goes out of his way to help others out, he is very generous, and he is a very hard worker. He is a genious on the computer and an excellent hunter. We love you Dave!!! Happy Birthday!!!

I think there is a plus to having your birthday on a Sunday, You get to celebrate your birthday all weekend long. Well, at least that is what we did for Dave this year. We kind of kept things low key this year with Father's Day being the week before and next week we are off to Hawaii for our anniversary (well I guess I kept things low key, then felt bad so I did more :) Friday night the whole fam (meaning Marley too) went up to go camping at Jerry and Darindas. They were out of town, so we had the whole place to ourselves. We swam, grilled hamburgers, did fireworks, and played over at the dam. It was alot of fun!


Hunter had fun up in this tree house, although he didn't dare to swing off the rope swing into the water :) Dave had a tree house like this when he was younger over at the dam. I think it brought back a lot of memories.

Lexi loved that Marley was so tired from running around that he just sat there while she mawled him :)

Then for Dave's birthday, Saturday we got his favorite pizza (Pizza Hut's Large stuffed crust pizza with pepperoni and diced up bacon; he got it all the time out on his mission) and rented some movies. Sunday (his actual birthday) was pretty layed back, church and a birthday lunch at my mom's. Then on Monday, Dave and I went to dinner and a movie. We were supposed to go birthday shopping for Dave between dinner and the movie, but we just ended up buying me stuff instead of him stuff. I don't know how that happened, but he just kept picking me out things instead of looking for him (don't I have the best husband in the world???) I love Dave so much and am glad I get to celebrate his birthdays with him. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

ya, I love your husband too. He is a great guy and you guys are a great family. I really love you all! Glad he had a good day. Have a great time in Hawaii, of course you will!