Thursday, June 17, 2010

~Baseball & Kickball~

A cute friend of mine talked me into team coaching with her on Hunter's baseball team this year. When I told family that I was going to be Hunter's baseball coach, they just laughed and said YOU are going to coach baseball? At first I was a little nervous, but I really had a blast coaching Hunter's team this year. It was so much fun interacting with the cute boys on the team, we had great coaches (4 total), and it was fun to see the boys get better and better with each game. :) I would never have anticipated how much fun I had coaching these little boys. Thanks Mindy for talking me into coaching with you :)
Hunter had a lot of fun playing baseball this year. His favorite positions to play are 2nd base and catcher.
Hunter was lucky to be on a team with all his little buddies. Cooper, Rexton, Brex, Hunter, and Davis.
The one thing that I was kinda bummed about by being Hunter's coach was that I didn't get to see hardly any of Mckell's kickball games. They did play at the same park, which was good, but Mckell's games always started 30 minutes after Hunter's and they both got over at the same time. The 2 games I did get to see of her playing, it rained the whole time so I wasn't able to get any pictures of her playing :(. But she was a good little player. She could kick the ball far, run fast from base to base, and she was good at running after the ball when she was in the outfield.

1 comment:

Bart and Jill Schenck Family said...

You and Mindy were great coaches! Rexton loved it! Thanks!!!!