Monday, December 14, 2009

~Wangsgard Family Christmas Party~

So I love this time of year. I love the snow (when I'm not driving in it or shoveling it), I love the music, holiday movies, the decorations, and I love getting together with family. Last night we had the Wangsgard family Christmas party. The kids couldn't wait for the party all day long, because they knew they were going to get to open presents :) They loved what they got.
Hunter got Transformers
Mckell got Sleeping Beauty figures (her favorite Disney Princess)

And Lexi got a cute, fuzzy Elephant backpack. She is not really into the whole open presents thing yet. (which I'm kind of glad for, otherwise we wouldn't be able to have any presents under the tree :)
For the adults, we have been playing a gift exchange for years. Everyone brings a $20 gift, and after opening the gifts, we set a timer for 15 minutes and go around the circle shaking the dice. If you get 7, 11, or doubles then you get to trade gifts with someone. At the end of the 15 minutes whatever gift you have is the gift you go home with. It is a really fun game, and this year Mckell had to be right in the middle of it :) When the women were playing, she kept telling me what she wanted me to go after -makeup. Meckell loves makeup. She was very disappionted when we didn't end up with the makeup :) I guess santa will have to bring her some lipgloss of something.




The kids loved riding on the wiggle cars.

1 comment:

Haystack Farm said...

Thanks Natalie for posting this. The party was really fun, but that picture of me sitting next to you is really terrible. Just don't tell people who it is.
Laney