Tuesday, July 23, 2013

~Cherry Hills Camp Out~

This year a few neighborhood families decided to get Cherry Hills Season passes.  It has been fun going weekly with the kids, the Copes, and the Mckays.  We thought it might be fun to try having a camp out one night and swim until the park closed, then swim right when it opened.  So we planned a camping trip.

I think my kids have been spoiled with our camper (especially the girls), because when I told them we were sleeping in a tent Mckell and Lexi both cried.  Literally cried, because they wanted the camper.  I thought it was funny because neither one of them had ever slept in a tent, so I couldn't understand why they were so upset about it.  We tried it, and they loved it.
Lexi and Melyn love playing in the lazy river.





 After the tent was set up, the girls thought it was great that we were having a camp out.  The dads came for dinner but it was just Mindy, Heidi, and I who ended up staying the night with the kids.  Dave even was nice and took Garrett home to sleep in his own bed.


The kids enjoying their breakfast. We had a lot of fun, and I was even able to go with the kids on all the water slides since I didn't have Garrett with me.  It was a fun camp out, something we will definitely have to do again.

No comments: