Wednesday, April 17, 2013

~Happy Birthday Beautiful Mckell~

Look who's 8!  Mckell had a GREAT birthday.  She celebrated at school with her friends and then that evening with the Wangsgard side of the family.
Toni pampered her by doing her nails.
Lexi did not want to be left out :)
Mckell got all kinds of things for her birthday.  She got clothes, a Taylor Swift CD, stuff for her room, nail polish, and a big ball that you climb inside of and roll around.
You can kindof see Mckell's outline inside of the ball.  The kids had a lot of fun rolling around the yard in it.
Mckell is such a sweet girl!  She is also such a GREAT helper to me.  She is always willing to take care of Garrett, she will help Lexi clean her room (which Lexi is grateful for because most times she has been sitting in her room for several hours cleaning but not really cleaning it), and she will share things and treats with Hunter.  She is such a blessing to our family.  We love her!  I love that she is kind to everyone.  Her class wrote her a birthday card and some of the things the kids wrote about her are: "You are pretty and smart and a very good friend" - Carver  "You're an awesome friend.  You have cool clothes too.  I love you like you're my sister!" - Merin  "You are nice and really smart.  You have lots of friends." -Alex   "You are one of my best friends.  I love your beautaful blond hair." - Emma "You run really fast.  I think you are going to do good in the walk-u-thon" -Conner
Mckell is so caring and wants everyone to be happy.  I am so lucky to be her mom!

No comments: