Wednesday, March 20, 2013

~He's on the Move!~

Hunter, Mckell, and Lexi were all crawling by 7 months old.  Garrett has been totally different.  He has had no desire to crawl, more like I have had no desire for him to crawl.  I'm sure that is what comes with the 4th child.  I liked knowing that if I put him down somewhere, he'd be right there when I came back.  I liked not having to worry about him getting into things, I liked not having to chase him around.   Well that has changed.  A week before he turned 10 months he started crawling, and now is into everything.  He pulls all the books off of the bookshelf, loves to crawl in the coffee table and push up on the glass, he opens the cupboard doors, pulls the movies out of the movie cabinet, and loves to crawl to the back door to visit with Marley.  One day he was immobile, and the next he was into everything :)  It's fun to see his excitement when he crawls, but oh how I miss the days of him sitting still :)
He does not like it when one of the kids stop him from going after things.  He wants to always be on the move :)
He absolutely LOVES Marley!
The other day I was in the office making some calls and I heard Garrett screaming.  When I walked out to see what was wrong this is what I found. . . .
I'm sure he was trying to go upstairs to play with the kids.  Who knew he could do stairs?  So Goodbye to the days of a still baby.  Garrett is on the move!

No comments: