Saturday, March 31, 2012

~Squirm! A Wiggly, Giggly, Squiggly Musical~

Mckell has been excited for weeks for us to come and see her 1st grade program. In their program, all the kids dressed up as bugs, they sang about bigs, and they taught us a lot of interesting facts about bugs. Mckell was an ant.
For Mckell's part, she wore Hunters ant glasses and said, "We have 2 antenae, we have 4 wings, we have 6 legs and some other things."Mckell was funny. She told my dad that he could not come to her program because he eats bugs and she didn't want him eating any of the kids in her class, hahaha. When she that, we all were a little confused, because we couldn't figure where she got the idea that her Grandpa eats bugs. I guess years ago, by dad pretended to eat a worm and Mckell still really thinks he ate it. She made him promise not to eat anymore bugs and then he could come, lol.

I really don't get in alot of pictures lately, and after seeing this one I know why, lol. I knew I was starting to swell up, but I didn't realize I looked this bad. I guess that is what being over 8 months pregnant does to you :(.Mckell did a great job! It's always fun to watch her perform.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

cute & fun! I think it's good that you were in a picture and showing baby #4! I never got in pictures and wish I would have even though I didn't like the way I looked.