Tuesday, February 15, 2011

~The Loves in My Life~

Happy Love Day! From the Ropelatos
I love that I was able to celebrate Valentine's Day with the people that I love the most. My family! I love each one of them so much. I love spending time with them, snuggling with them while we watch movies, hearing about how their days went, hearing their laughs, and I love their hugs and kisses. I have the best family in the world, and am so blessed that they belong to me.
I surprised my kids this morning with a "Heart Attack" to their room. They woke up to find hearts galore. Hearts on the walls, hearts hanging from the ceiling, and candy on the floor. Each heart listed a thing that I love about them. Mckell loved the surprise so much that she asked if we could leave the hearts up until her birthday in April :)


Dave surprised me with this beautiful bouquet of flowers and dinner from Olive Garden. We all enjoyed a candlelight dinner at home, although Hunter kept blowing out the candle, lol

After dinner, the kids decorated sugar cookies. Yes, there is a cookie under all the hearts. :) I think Lexi went a little overboard, hahaha.

1 comment:

Bart and Jill Schenck Family said...

The heart attack in their rooms is the funnest idea! I hope I can remember that one next year...remind me okay!!!!!