Tuesday, December 21, 2010

~Smeding Christmas Party~

It is really fun at the holidays to get together with the extended sides of the family. We had a Christmas party with my mom's side fo the family tonight, The Smedings. It was fun to see 2 of my cousins who had flown in from out of state, Shaylynn and Candace. We played games, ate, sang carols, and had a special visit from the big man himself, aka my brother Richard. My kids knew this was there uncle Richard being Santa's helper. Hunter knew immediately when he heard his voice, and Mckell said she knew when she saw his shoes, lol. I told her that Santa and Richard must shop at the same shoe store, lol. She didn't buy that.

Santa brought Mckell a Barbie doll.
He brought Hunter 2 Super Mario guys. Mario and Luigi.
And he brought Lexi a Color Magic Princess Coloring book and markers.
Lexi playing with her gift. I have outlawed markers in our house because Lexi colors on everything. The window sills, the walls, coffee tables, other books, etc. You name it, Lexi has colored on it. She LOVES markers and would rather have a marker than a crayon, so hopefully this will make us both happy.

No comments: