Sunday, October 31, 2010

~Happy Halloween~

Happy Halloween from a flower princess, a soccer zombie, and Tinkerbell.I think the kids have had too much partying because as we were starting to get ready to go trick or treating Hunter complained that he didn't want to dress up again, lol. I think it was because of the makeup.

Dave took the kids out for about an hour (that is all they wanted to do), then they came home we had dinner and watched Halloween cartoons. Mckell LOVED handing out candy to the trick or treaters who came to our door.
After dinner, we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Wangsgard's house to go trick or treating there. Mckell again handed out candy and then even talked Grandpa Wangsgard into taking her trick or treating around his neighborhood.
I think Lexi had eaten too much candy, because while Grandpa and Mckell were trick or treating, Lexi was attacking Hunter. She would pull him up by his shirt, push him down, then jump on him and wrestle him. She has NEVER acted like that before, and Hunter thought it was terribly funny, but lexi was starting to get a little rough, so I had to stop it. She was acting like she was possessed. I blame it on the candy :)
So I think we had a successful Halloween. The kids came home with oodles of candy, and we had fun all month long. I love Halloween!

No comments: