Thursday, April 1, 2010

~Lexi Eating Her Breakfast~

I just had to document this so that when Lexi's older she can see how she used to eat her breakfast.Lexi is at the stage where she wants to do everything herself. I have learned that I need to wait to give her her bath until after breakfast (you'll see why in a minute).

Look how clean she is!
Lexi likes to dump her cereal bowl on her head and wear the bowl as a hat??? I don't know where she got this idea, but she has been doing it for about a week and a half now. You can see now why I've had to learn to give her a bath after breakfast and not before. :) We love Lexi!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is too cute! Korbin loves to spill his cereal too so I went to Babies R Us and found a bowl that suctions to the counter, it is GREAT!!!

The Ballard's said...

Perfect! She must like to bath. Gretchen used to pee her pants "jus a yittle" so she could bath.