Sunday, May 10, 2009

~Does Anyone Else Have This Problem?~

So Mckell got a cute summer dress for her birthday, and for the past 2 weeks she wants to wear it everyday, nonstop. There is a big fight every morning over wearing this dress. I usually win on school days (even though the minute she walks in the door from school she is changing into her dress), but the other days she wins (maybe because I don't think it is worth fighting over on those days). I've even tried hiding it in the bottom of the dirty clothes hamper, but that didn't work. She found it, and you've guessed right, she wore it dirty all day long. I'm sure my neighbors are probably wondering why in the world I dress Mckell the same everyday (poor girl).Even though we fight over this dress, I have to admit she does look darling in it :)

4 comments:

Trichelle said...

She does look so cute. and anyone with kids understands when they see another child wearing the same outfit day after day:)

Muir Family said...

Our problem is not with a dress, thank goodness. But we have a problem with some black mesh shorts. Brayden wants to wear them every day. We've had to make a rule that he can wear them, but NOT every day. So now we're down to every other day. Sometimes it just isn't worth the fight. Good Luck. If you find something that works, please share.

The Ballard's said...

I really don't, but I have to say that if I was Mckell, I would wear that dress everyday too! SHe had it on when she came over a week or two ago. It is absolutly darling. I even checked to see who made it, I loved it SO much. The girl has good taste:)

~Angie~ said...

I love it... that so funny how much she loves her dress! Even when it's dirty.. lol.. Super cute that she's a little girly girl!